MULTIPORT PLUG VALVES: 3-WAY, 4-WAY, 5-WAY VALVES
All AZ plug multiport plug valves have cavity free design, maintenance free self-lubricating sleeve, are easy adjustable, have a long durability, a CE marking according to PED 97/23EG Cat. 3 module H and are TA-Luft 2002 approved.
Where possible AZ Benelux BV will do its best to meet the specific demands of the customers. Our product range is of the highest possible quality and undergoes constant updating according to rules or customer demands. Our multiport plug valves, and most of the AZ products are available in both DIN and ANSI standard.
MODELS OF MULTIPORT PLUG VALVES:
- F-3-(ISO)-STD, 3-way valve with 2 horizontal ports and 1 vertical port
- F-3-(ISO)-STD-W, 3-way valve with 3 horizontal ports
- F-4-(ISO)-STD, 4-way valve with 4 horizontal ports
- F-4-Special, 4-way valve with 3 horizontal ports and 1 vertical port
- F-5-(ISO)-STD, 5-way valve with 4 horizontal ports and 1 vertical port
Next to AZ multiport plug valves, our scope includes:
- Plug valves, 2-way
- Plug valves, multi-port
- Plug valves, lined
- Plug valves, screwed; BW and SW
- Cross-over valve combinations
- Sampling systems
- Lined Ball valves
- Sight-glasses, types “Ocular” and “Circular”, metallic and lined
- (Lined) ball check valves
- Specials, like single flush valves, double flush valves, double block and bleed (DBI), gauge valves, etc.
Depending on the process AZ (plug)valves can be delivered with several type of sealing systems. For example or chemical sealing system (CA) or our Fire Safe sealing system (FS, fire safe to atmosphere).
Within the limitations of design AZ multiport plug valves can be supplied with a full round port (piggable).
CUSTOMIZED MULTPORT PLUG VALVES
Most of the above AZ plug multiport plug valves can be supplied in a jacketed construction, both full- and partly jacketed, without the need for oversized flanges (cast jacket design).
Within certain restrictions all standard multiport plug valves can be modified to meet your specifications.
MATERIALS MULTPORT PLUG VALVES
Standard AZ multiport plug valves can be supplied in ASTM/DIN materials: A216-WCB/GS-C25, A351-CF8M/1.4408, A351-CF3M/1.4308, A351-CF8/1.4409, A351-CF3/1.4309, A395 (GGG40.3).
In addition to these standard materials we can supply the multiport plug valves in almost every possible cast material, like Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex, etc.
The AZ lined (plug)valves have a minimum lining thickness of 3mm even on sharp edges. Lining material used are: PFA; FEP; PVDF, anti-static PFA.
As a standard, plugs up to DN 100mm (4″) are covered with PTFE.
If you have any questions, or require any further information about multiport plug valves please contact one of our Technical Sales Managers. Fill-in our application form, or call direct at +31 (0) 252-674878.